Are you ready to live a life of your own design?
How long have you been living your life based on other people’s advice/expectations/terms/instruction?
Too long, is what I’d guess. Maybe you never really thought about designing your own life. Most of us haven’t. I sure didn’t, for waaaaaaay too many years. I did what most of us are conditioned to do, which is:
The Ten Life-Mandments
How’s that been going so far?
So. Let’s talk about your life.Are you tired of being told how much MONEY YOU CAN MAKE?
Are you tired of being told how you can SPEND YOUR TIME?
Are you just DAMN WELL TIRED??!!?!?
ALL THAT STOPS TODAY.
Well, maybe not today. But if you enter this program TODAY and do the work, by this time next year, you’ll be well on your way to living the life you dream about.
Most people start their lives with good intentions and plans to have a happy life. They know there will be some bumps along the way, but rarely do people grow to adulthood only to find out the life they’ve been taught is really about corporate slavery, drudgery, being browbeaten by bosses, co-workers, family, and customer service representatives, chauffeuring kids to endless activities while they spend most of their non-laboring hours in front of the tube or computer, eating vats of junk food and killing their bodies, often finding themselves saying “well, it passes the time”.
Seriously? Why do you want to pass the time?
So you can get to death… faster?
Maybe you aren’t entirely fantasizing about committing Hara-Kiri during the hours you earn a living, but you speculate that life offers more than a job, a commute and sports/errands/drinking/Netflix in the evenings and on weekends with maybe two weeks a year that you spend with your relatives. Every. Year.
Or maybe you have always known you wanted something greater for your life, but just didn’t know how to go about making it happen. The programming for conventional living has gotten you good, and you simply don’t know where to start. You just know you want to. Are desperate to.
Imagine… waking up every day and being able to decide right then and there what you want to do. Every. Day.
Imagine… spending your time doing work that you love, and that actually earns you a decent living.
Imagine… having people around you whom you enjoy, trust, respect, who support you and make you laugh.
How could your life change, if you were at last doing what you were born to do, and living the way you were born to live?
Introducing… Destination: Paradise
A private, one-on-one, personalized class for aspiring freedom-junkies who want to stop running on a hamster-wheel, and build a lifestyle that feeds their soul and their bank account.
Are you ready to GO?
What you will learn during the next twelve months:
Module #1 – the first three months
PLANNING THE DREAM
– what does paradise look like to you?
This module is all about finding out about yourself. You will get solid clarity on exactly what you want your ideal life to look like. This knowledge is critical in laying the foundation for your ideal lifestyle. Without it, most of us build our lives by default, or based on the teachings of other people and what they think they know. That’s not going to happen in our work together. YOU will decide what you want your life to look like. You’ll establish:
- where you want to live and why
- what you want your daily schedule to look like, on working days and play days
- the kinds of people with whom you want to surround yourself on a regular basis
- what talents and skills you want to employ (even if you think you can’t make money using them)
among other things. By the time you’re done with this module, you’ll know yourself and what you really want better than you ever have before. No filters, and no limiting beliefs, folks. And with this information, you will also receive the tools and resources you need to take the next step.
– what will you do in paradise?
In this module you will create your new income stream. You gotta have money to operate in this world, and since what you’ve been doing thus far has only gotten you into the life you have now, it’s time to come up with something new. Something that matches your newly revealed ideal lifestyle. We’ll uncover:
- how much money you really need to set yourself free from your current way of life and begin your new one
- what employment structure would be ideal to support your newly designed lifestyle
- your perfect work, which encompasses your personality, your favorite skills, interests, activities and guilty pleasures, as well as which fits your personal and situational needs
- what people you need (clients or otherwise) to participate in the success of your new endeavor
and that’s just the beginning. When these three months are complete, you’ll have an entire framework created for your new monetary support system. Goodbye uncertainty, hello LIFE!
– what do you need to get to paradise?
Even if total self-employment is not in your wheelhouse, the most secure way to support your ideal lifestyle is by having multiple income streams. Being completely dependent on one source of income is always more risky, even though we are socially conditioned to believe having a job with one company is “safe”. How many of you out there have experienced the exact opposite? Yeah, I thought so. To that end, whether you want to branch out completely on your own or merely supplement a stream you already have going, an internet-based business is hands down the easiest way to get started.
Therefore, in these three months you will:
- learn to build and manage a professional-looking website yourself – which reflects your personality and your ideal clients’ needs – with minimal technical ability (sorry, you do need some)
- design a product offering that your target audience desperately wants
- learn to create website content that will attract your “people” and build a delightful relationship with them
- construct a launch plan to let the world know you’re in town!
However, there is one last preparatory step that needs to be taken…
PACKING TO GO
– moving to paradise
This last phase of your metamorphosis is, quite possibly, the most important. It is at this stage that the rubber meets the road, and if you are not fully prepared for the pitfalls that can trip you up, all the work you have done up until now will seem like child’s play.
In this final module, you will:
- get mentally and emotionally prepared for your lifestyle transition
- learn to manage the important people in your life and how this transformation may affect them
- determine what you need to finalize the details of your new business, including alternatives to what you fondly used to refer to as “employee benefits”
- set up support systems to smoothly and successfully maintain your new lifestyle going forward
These last three months will be your graduation from a VERY intense year. But by the end of it, you will know everything you need to know for LIFTOFF to your personally designed life of paradise.
What pressies do you get throughout this year?
- 26 (2 per month, plus 2 extra during the website-building phase) private, one on one coaching sessions with me, Heather, on the topics detailed above
- email support as needed
- 24 pdf workbooks with exercises and tutorials
- personalized research conducted by me on your behalf, resulting in resources and tools specific to your needs and the needs of your fledgling business
- recordings of all coaching sessions that you can review at your leisure
- surprise personalized gifts and prizes throughout the year!
So what happens next?
This is a year-long program, and we will be working together on something that is incredibly personal and important to you. We both want to make sure that it will be a good fit, and that I am the right coach to take you on this hugely transformational journey. To get started, you will fill out an application, after which we will schedule a short Skype call, to determine if this is the right program for you.
For the record, the course is not for the weary or weak, or for the undevoted. We will be doing a lot of work this year, to revitalize and reconstruct your life. You will have my undivided attention throughout the time we work together, and as such, the investment for this time and instruction is not a piffling thing. You must be ready, willing, prepared and able to make such an investment, or else all of us will be wasting our time.
To that end, your investment requirement is
for the 12-month program. Since this is an intense program, and life can often get in the way, you will have 24 months from your start date to complete the course.
Please only apply if this sounds awesome to you. I only take six people per year for this course, so there is no time for dilly-dallying.
However, if you are not quite ready to invest in an entire year with me, feel free to browse the individual sections of this year-long course here. You may find something more suited to your budget and stage in life. But be aware that by signing up for the year, you save 22% off the individual course prices!
Get ready! It’s going to be an incredible ride!